Automatic Baler that packs small prepacked bags into paper, poly or mesh master bags.
The Auto-Baler packs consumer bags into paper, poly, and mesh master bags.
It counts packages entering into each master bag, and once finished, it closes with glue or a sewing head. A vertical lift provides gentle handling by catching bags and reducing drops as they enter into master bags.
The Auto-Baler is capable of packing up to 20 pound consumer bags and can pack at rates up to nine bales per minute. An overhead bypass can be purchased to bypass the baling process, which allows operators to send bags to bins or a packing table.
- Vertical lift for gently adding consumer bags to master bag
- Robust, strong frame
- Uses industrial gluing head
- Requires little floor space
- Left and right-hand versions to fit layout
- Easy access for service and maintenance
- User-friendly program allows operators to create setups with ease
- Clear doors around machine for both safety and easy viewing of internal parts of machine
- Optional router for remote assistance
- Overhead bypass to redirect bags into bins or packing table
- Gusset folding device
- Seal unit for poly bags
- Vibrating motor in support belt
- Bin mode (slide to be installed under filling head)
- Hugging belt
- V-Shaped belt
- Packing Range: Packs 1 - 20 pound consumer bags
- Capacity: up to 9 bales per minute*
* Based on five 10 pound bags Air Consumption (conditioned dry air): 12 cfm**
- Supply Voltage: 220 - 240 Volt, 3 phases and ground
** Actual air consumption will increase based on options chosen