VP RSB-M Baler
Packs small prepacked bags into a larger mesh bag from the roll.
The RSB-M Baler packs consumer bags into mesh master bags made from our rollstock Raschel Mesh. It counts packages entering each master bag, and uses a vertical lift to catch the bags and gently reduce drops as they enter into master bags. Once a master bag is finished, it is sealed and separated into its own bag.
The RSB-M Baler is capable of packing two to five pound consumer bags into bales, and can pack at rates up to 12 bales per minute. These features make it a worthwhile addition to mesh baling lines.
- Mesh bag material can be added in rolls and used to create master bags
- Vertical lift for gently adding consumer bags to master bag
- Vertical heating element is used to create the beginning and end of two bags
- Robust, strong frame
- Uses industrial sewing head and heating element to seal each master bag
- Left and right-hand versions to fit layout
- Easy access for service and maintenance
- User-friendly program allows operators to create many set-ups with ease
- Clear doors around machine for both safety and easy viewing of internal parts of machine
- Optional router for remote assistance
- Vibrating motor in support belt
- Hugging incline belt
- V-Shaped incline belt
- Packing Range: up to 5 pound Consumer Packs
- Capacity: 5 pound consumer bags into balers up to 12 bales per minute*
* Depends on product and bag material Air Consumption (conditioned dry air): 9 cfm**
- Supply Voltage: 220 - 240 Volt, 3 Phases and Ground
** Actual air consumption will vary based on infeed system