VP WB 2 (Dual Wicket Bagger)
Double bagger for packing premade bags on a wicket
The Dual Wicket Bagger (WB 2) is designed to pack potatoes, fruits, onions, and dried foods. This dual bagger is designed to pack into premade, wicketed bags at high speeds (up to 60 bags per minute).
The WB 2 makes a great addition to any facility interested in packing multiple consumer bags and changing the bag styles multiple times throughout the day. Or, even facilities running one product throughout the day.
- Closure post designed for use with KwikLoks, Hamer staplers, and tape heads
- Post enables quick changeovers from one brand to another and allows for easy maintenance on closure equipment
- Simple wicket design works with many types of bags, primarily poly and mesh
- Suction cups to hold securely onto bag while filling
- Two crank arms to make easy adjustments when changing bag sizes
- An XL option is available, providing a larger opening for packing larger produce varieties like grapefruit, baker potatoes, larger onion and navel oranges
- Air Consumption: 16 cfm**
** Actual air consumption may vary based on infeed system and options chosen
- Supply Power: 220 - 240 Volt, 3 phases and ground
- Packing Range: 2 to 20 pounds
- Capacity: at 2 pounds up to 60 bpm*
- * Depends on product, material and infeed system