The M12i V stainless steel industrial weigher with dosing buckets is designed with small products like garlic, cherries and cherry tomatoes in mind. It is equipped with V-shaped weighing buckets that open on two sides. The V-shaped buckets allow for gentler product handling. The M12i V is optimized for high capacity with small weights. With a low drop, the weight will be directly applied to the discharge belt, giving you better handling of your product. The M12i V industrial weigher offers a packing range from 1 to 50 pounds at rates up to 60 bags per minute.
- 12 V-shaped bucket scales to weigh a variety of produce types and handle them gently
- High-speed computer scans the weights available in all 12 buckets and chooses the best combination to provide the most accurate weight
- Strong, stable stainless steel construction with vibration isolation
- Touchscreen computer
- Two computers for performing diagnostics or maintenance while also operating the weigher
- Operators can save packing styles in the user-friendly program for quick and easy changeovers
- Optional belts rather than standard vibrating lanes
- Optional router for remote assistance
- All product contact points are either stainless steel or plastic
MOST COMMON PRODUCTS
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Creamer Potatoes
*Similar products include Brussel Sprouts, Shallots, Garlic, Radishes, Key Limes, Baby Carrots and Fresh Cut Produce.
Custom testing is available for any product, so call Volm today to discuss how the M12i V industrial weigher can increase your productivity.
- Weighing Range: 1 to 50 pounds
- Capacity: 1 to 4 pounds up to 60 packages per minute (Varies by product)
- Air Consumption: 6 CFM
- Supply Power: 230 Volt, 3 Phase and Ground