The Volmstack VPCPI3 is a plate style palletizer that organizes boxes in predetermined patterns, pushes the boxes onto the steel plate, lifts the boxes up and top loads onto the pallet without any pressure clamps used. The stacker then pulls the steel plate out from under the cases placing them in a perfect stack. The Volmstack VPCPI3 palletizer is the perfect solution for any open trays or boxes packing line.
• Touch screen to control all settings
• Stack many different configurations for plastic or corrugated trays, boxes or crates
• Chain conveyor with incorporated rotator
• Vertical movement using 4 auto tightening chains and guided by vulcanized wheels
• Box turner at layer forming entrance
• Installing a center mechanism for hard to palletize formats, such as internal gaps or interlocking layers
• Dual pallet orientation
• Automatic pallet handling
• Slip-sheet manipulator
• Box stacker to create double stack before layer forming table. (Exclusive to open boxes with tabs)
- Capacity: up to 15 Boxes per min
- Air Consumption: 2.6 cfm in standard application
- Supply Power: 230/480 Volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Other Label: Maximum Stacking Height 96"
- Packing Range: See the product brochure for box & tray specifications
- Capacity: up to 30 cases per minute using box stacker option
- Dimensions: L211" x W89" x H169"