Volmstack VST 40 Palletizer
Conventional palletizing for bags and cartons - Stacks up to 36 bags per minute
The Volmstack VST 40 Palletizer is designed to offer a high level of stacking performance with minimal manual labor. Its sturdy design results in a very low maintenance interval. It can reach a capacity of 36 bags per minute.
This high-performance machine is equipped with servo-drives. The manipulator positions your product with the utmost accuracy on the formation slides, allowing for the overlapping of bags. The formation slides are an indispensable feature to ensure a high capacity as well as great stability. The automatic pallet in-feed ensures an automated process which saves on labor costs.
The user-friendly controls are very intuitive. The free-programmable controls offer a setup that meets all your requirements. Your settings can be changed and stored in the controls.
- Capacity of up to 36 bags per minute
- Automatic pallet in-feed & out-feed system with wrapper
- Stacking patterns are free-programmable
- Enclosed four-sided stacking chamber
- Touchscreen for easy operation
- Standard LAN connectivity for remote access
- Enclosed stacking console
- Dual purpose manipulator for handling bags and cartons
- Electrical adjustable stacking collar
- Capacity: Up to 36 bags per minute
- Air Consumption: Varies based on options chosen
- Supply Power: 480 Volt, 3 Phase, Ground, 60 Hz
- Other Label: Maximum stacking height of 2,500mm (8'2")
- Packing Range: See the product brochure for bag & carton specifications