Volmstack Robotic Systems for Consumer Bin Filling
The Volm Companies robotic solutions team has designed numerous robotic palletizing cells that are able to handle a wide range of products, including consumer bags that are loose stacked into product display bins. Our flexible robotic palletizing systems can be programmed for high-speed stacking of bags from multiple baggers, or simpler single-line systems packing directly into display-ready formats. The systems are available in several sizes to accommodate a range of product flow from the packing line and can even accommodate other products such as bulk bags/bales or cartons.
Robot Palletizing Solutions
- Small palletizing systems for bin filling have single-lane infeed, single-lane stacking and allow for operators to easily remove each full pallet by pallet truck or forklift
- Medium palletizing systems for bin filling have dual-lane infeed and dual-lane stacking. They typically include some manner of pallet handling conveyors to increase the level of automation.
- Large palletizing systems for bin filling have dual-lane infeed, dual-lane stacking, the ability to stack other products (bales or cartons) and have fully automated pallet handling systems
- Robot continually stacks cases on the pallet in loading areas; then they are released when pallet is full for operator to remove (small systems) or directly to the pallet discharge conveyor (medium & large systems)
- Single pallet dispensers for continuous flow of pallets to robot loading area (medium & large systems)
- Dual pallet dispensers can be programmed to use different pallets to fill customer requests for specific pallet type (ie. CHEP Pallets) (large systems)
- Automated slip-sheet depositor will help reduce labor costs and can be programmed to deposit slip-sheet to required orders only (medium & large systems)
- Light curtains let the full pallets of product leave while the robot continues to palletize more product (small, medium & large systems)
- The safety fencing is to protect employees, still letting them monitor the robot’s operations while meeting all safety standards of local labor laws (small, medium & large systems)
- Easy-to-access HMI (Human Machine Interface (small, medium & large systems)
- 2lb -10lb poly, mesh or Half N Half wicketed bags
- Bin Filling – rates up to 100 consumer bags per minute*
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org