Gooseneck Bin Filler
The Gooseneck Bin Filler gently fills bins with minimal produce drop. The gooseneck outfeed means the distance between the end of the elevator and the bottom of the bin is minimal to avoid produce damage. A sensor on the nose of the gooseneck detects the bottom of the bin and activates a feed conveyor that starts feeding produce to the Bin Filler. As the bin fills, the gooseneck slowly adjusts to maintain minimal distance between the nose and the produce pile. The feed conveyor stops when the bin is full, and the gooseneck moves up so the bin can be removed.
- Two sizes available to suit various bin dimensions: 16.5” x 118” x 60” (420mm x 3000mm x 1525mm) & 28” x 132” x 60” (720mm x 3350mm x 1525mm)
- Compact and rugged design
- Mild steel, galvanized and painted; de-elevator head in stainless steel
- Blue PVC elevator belt with angled rubber fingers
- Photoelectric sensors minimize drop
- Small surge infeed hopper provides buffer storage while bin is being replaced Low maintenance
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.