Electric Bin Tipper
The Electric Bin Tipper is an innovative design for efficient tipping. Bins are loaded into the cradle and clamped in place for rotating to the ‘tip position.’ It then tips produce to other equipment. The Electric Bin Tipper can be adjusted to suit different bin sizes and it is electrically driven, so there is no risk of oil leakage. It is cost-effective because it has fewer sensors than other tippers, which means it is easier to install.
Most Common Uses
- Citrus Fruits
- Garlic & Shallots
Wyma Electric Bin Tipper
- Design can be adapted to match bin sizes
- Uses less energy and offers significant power savings
- Double-tip action makes sure no produce is left behind
- Fastest possible cycle time while managing gentle handling requirements
- Compact design with minimum footprint
- No risk of oil leakage onto produce
- Cost-effective and easy to maintain
Brochures & Product Documents
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email email@example.com for more information.