Mega Tip Rotary Bin Tipper
The Mega-tip Rotary Bin Tipper is custom designed to tip very large bins. It can tip carrot bins weighing up to 4.5 tons and measuring more than 12 feet wide (or 3700 mm approximately.) A forklift loads a bin on the inner cradle. The bin is clamped against the lid belt with hydraulic or electric clamping. Then the bin is electrically rolled over to unloading position. Once the bin is extended up so that produce can gently exit, it is returned to home position ready to be removed by forklift or optional auto-unload system.
Most Common Uses
- Citrus Fruits
- Garlic & Shallots
Wyma Mega Tip Rotary Bin Tipper
- Designed to accommodate wide bins more than 12 feet (3700 mm)
- Fully self-contained unit
- Automated hydraulic bin clamp to secure bin in position
- Durable and robust construction in stainless steel
- Quick and controllable tipping cycle speed
- Tipping motion can be paused at any time to control un-load rate
- Proximity sensors to monitor tipping rotation and adjust speed
- Movement sensors to automate tipping cycle
- Remote control
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email email@example.com for more information.