Absorbent Drying Rollers
Absorbent Drying Rollers remove excess moisture from the surface of fresh produce, reducing the risk of bacterial growth. The roller’s porous surface draws in moisture as produce travels along the bed. Squeeze rollers underneath the bed squeeze water from sponge rollers. Produce is transferred over the brushes and rollers by other produce pushing it from behind. Systems are made up of individual 10 or 15 row modules bolted together to create a customized solution.
Most Common Uses
Wyma Absorbent Drying Rollers
- Spray bars allow chemical application and produce rinsing
- Infeed brush rollers flick off excess water
- Water catchment tray collects wastewater
- Pneumatic squeeze frame allows adjustment of squeeze pressure to maximize sponge life
- No drop between modules means multiple flat beds can be combined
- Efficient use of space and gentle form of handling
- Motors can go on either side of the machine to suit facility
- Centralized greasing system
- Easy cleaning access
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email email@example.com for more information.