Creep Feed Hopper
The Creep Feed Hopper is a dry hopper. It receives, stores, and conveys wet or dry produce with a high level of dirt and clods. Bulk produce can be unloaded from a truck or bin tipper straight into the Creep Feed Hopper. A conveyor moves produce slowly to the outfeed. This slow feed means an even flow of produce to the rest of the processing line. Easy to clean and requiring low maintenance, the Creep Feed Hopper is a great solution for produce with high amounts of dirt from either storage or the field.
Wyma Creep Feed Hopper
- Heavy-duty belt – robust and long-lasting
- Variable belt speed for smooth flow rate
- Tank angle maximum of 20°
- Large storage capacity – allows up to 20 tons of produce to be received and stored
- Adjustable feet for level installation
- Allows for fast unloading and changeover time
- Easy to integrate with existing equipment
- Simple and durable tensioning system
- Stainless steel roller bed creates less friction and has long life
- Easy cleaning, low maintenance and simple to adjust
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.