The Flume Destoner removes stones and clods from produce flow to minimize damage to equipment and produce further down the processing line. It uses the different densities of stones and produce to separate them. Produce and stones enter together and meet a rising column of water. Produce is conveyed gently across the column while stones fall down the stone duct onto an elevator for removal. Water efficient and gentle on produce, the Flume Destoner can remove stones larger than other models.
Wyma Flume Destoner
- Removes stones under 6” (150 mm)
- Wide destoning channel with dewatering grill
- Rising column of water ensures excellent stone separation
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Water efficient
- Gentle on produce
- Small footprint
- Curtain reduces splashing
- Access hatch for easy cleaning access
- Dump valve easily flushes sludge from bottom of elevator
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email email@example.com for more information.