Horizontal Debris Removal
The Horizontal Debris Remover removes dirt, roots, and debris from potatoes. It has a belt with rubber pintles. Potatoes and debris are fed onto the belt. Potatoes are carried forward and directed to the outfeed chute by the powered sweep roller. Debris falls through the pintles to the base of the belt and is carried under the sweep roller to the waste chute. The gap can be adjusted between the powered sweep roller and the belt to control the size of the debris that will be removed.
Wyma Floating Debris Remover
- High quality pintle belt is long lasting and great for collecting debris
- Weight balance mechanism prevents produce jams under sweep roller
- Easy-to-adjust sweep roller height
- Tensioner for easy adjustment
- Cover screen for safety
- Slat bed is very low maintenance Inspection hatch on both sides helps with belt removal and replacement
- Compact, rugged design
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.