The Volmstack VPCMI6 Palletizer is a conventional clamp style case and box stacking system that will build your box patterns on a roller table, pick up complete layers with its pressurized clamp system and place the layer on the pallet stack quickly and accurately. This is one of the most efficient and low maintenance ways of stacking. The Volmstack VPCMI6 palletizer can stack up to 15 cases or boxes per minute. This system is the perfect solution for open trays or any case with interlocking tabs.
• Touch screen to control all settings
• Stack many different configurations for plastic or corrugated trays, boxes or crates
• Chain conveyor with incorporated rotator
• Vertical movement using 4 auto tightening chains an guided by vulcanized wheels
• Box turner at layer forming entrance
• Installing a center mechanism for hard to palletize formats, such as internal gaps or interlocking layers
• Dual pallet orientation
• Automatic pallet handling
• Slip-sheet manipulator
• Box stacker to create double stack before layer forming table.
(Exclusive to open boxes with tabs)
- Capacity: up to 15 Boxes per min
- Air Consumption: 2.6 cfm in standard application
- Supply Power: 230/480 Volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Other Label: Maximum Stacking Height 96"
- Packing Range: See the product brochure for box & tray specifications
- Capacity: up to 30 cases per minute using box stacker option
- Dimensions: l152" x W74" x H162"