Plastic Grommets for Fabric
Plastic grommets for fabric are a quick and easy alternative to traditional brass grommets. They can be used on virtually any type of screen or mesh type fabric and are easily installed on-site without special equipment.
The plastic grommets can be used to secure shade cloth, privacy screen, tarps or any other type of knitted, and mesh fabrics. They are black nylon injection-molded grommets with a highly secure ‘locking’ mechanism. Using plastic grommets instead of brass grommets allows you the flexibility to decide the number and location of each grommet as well as the ability to change grommet placement.
Most Common Uses
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- A quick and easy alternative to brass grommets
- Can be reused
- Easily installed on-site without special equipment
- Secure shade cloth, privacy screen, tarps or any other type of knitted and mesh fabrics
- Black nylon injection-molded grommets with a highly secure ‘locking’ mechanism
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email email@example.com for more information.