Fuzzback Needle Punched Fabric
Volm offers many options for geotextile and non-woven fabrics, including Fuzzback Needle Punched Fabric. Fuzzback Needle punched non-woven fabric is also known as “needle felt”. Needle-punching is a very traditional method of forming non-wovens and is especially suitable in terms of flexibility, quality and product diversity. This fabric’s primary function is to increase water permeability.
Most Common Uses
- Easy to cut and install
- Resists rotting and degradation
- Allows for air and water flow while restricting weed growth
- Black color prevents light penetration
- Needle punch design provides stability on sloped ground
- Fuzzy side up can help keep mulch in place
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email email@example.com for more information.