Hyper Adobe Tube Netting
Hyper Adobe Tube Netting construction use a polyethylene raschel knit tubular mesh for walls and foundations as an alternative to Super Adobe polypropylene woven bags. The advantage of the Hyper Adobe method is an easier construction process, no need for barbed wire to secure layers together resulting in less overall construction cost & time.
The yarn is made from 100% virgin polyethylene material with a built-in additive to prevent UV deterioration. It is made using a warp knitting construction. This construction contains vertical pillars of stitches that encompass an inlaid connecting yarn to form this mesh structure.
Our Hyper Adobe Tube Netting is priced to include delivery within the 48 contiguous United States only. Everywhere outside of this is quoted and sold with terms of FOB, Antigo, Wisconsin only. Interested in buying? See Ordering tab below.
- Erosion Control
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.; manufactured in Antigo, Wisconsin
- Polyethylene Raschel knitted tubular mesh for walls and foundations
- Easy construction process
- No need for barbed wire to secure layers resulting in less overall construction cost and time
- 100% virgin polyethylene material with a built-in additive to prevent UV deterioration
- Available in 8", 12", 16″ or 18″ High-Density Polyethylene Mesh Tubing
- Material – 100% High Density Polyethylene
- Fabric Construction – 3E, A211 Construction
- Fabric Quality – 9 Stitches per Inch
- Fabric Weight – 85 Grams per Square Feet
- Fabric Color – Red with UV Additive
- Product Number EC112184
- Tube Size: 8 Inch
- Roll Weight: 35 Pounds
- Product Number EC112186
- Tube Size: 12 Inch
- Roll Weight: 41 Pounds
- Product Number EC112171
- Tube Size: 16 Inch
- Roll Weight: 48 Pounds
- Product Number EC112180
- Tube Size: 18 Inch
- Roll Weight: 53 Pounds
All Product Rolls are 500 Meters Long (1,640 Feet)
For more information, to get a quote or to order call 1-800-253-4737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.