Rock Filter Bags
Volm offers Rock Filter Bags to aid in filtering water. These bags help support and filter the area around storm drains, inlets, and curbs. Using several bags of these bags will help slow water flow and filter sediment from the water. Rock Filter Bags also help hold the soil in place, preventing it from being swept away by water.
To properly use a Rock Filter bag, fill it with aggregate and place in a run-off area to trap sediment and filter the water. Because these bags are designed to be used on construction sites, they are incredibly durable and intended for long-term use.
Most Common Uses
- Erosion Control
- Made durable for use in construction applications
- Helps minimize erosion, keeping soil in place
- Protects areas around inlets, drains, and curbs
- Intended for long-term use
Product Size Range
- 12″ x 22″ with Drawstring
- 16″ x 30″ with or without Drawstring
- 17″ x 30″ No Drawstring
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email email@example.com for more information.