VP M16i V
16 Scale Stainless Steel Weigher
The M16i V Stainless Steel weigher with dosing buckets is designed with both high speed and sanitation in mind, the latter becoming increasing important with food safety requirements. It is equipped with 16 inline, V-shaped weighing buckets with removable dosing buckets for easy cleaning of the machine.
The M16i V is optimized for high capacity with small to medium weights.
With a low drop, the weight will be directly applied to the discharge belt, giving you gentler handling of your product. The M16i V also offers a packing range from 1 to 20 pounds at rates up to 80 bags per minute.
• 16 V-shaped bucket scales to weigh a variety of produce types and handle them gently
• High speed computer scans the weights available in all 16 buckets and chooses the best combination to provide the most accurate weight
• Strong, stable Stainless Steel construction with vibration isolation
• Touchscreen computer
• Two computers for performing diagnostics or maintenance while also operating
• Operators can save packing styles in the user-friendly program for quick and easy changeovers
• Pre-installed router for remote assistance
• All product contact points are either Stainless Steel or food grade plastic
- Weighing Range: 1 to 20 pounds
- Capacity: 1 to 3 pounds up to 80 bpm*
- *Depends on product, infeed and discharge system
- Air Consumption: 7 cfm
- Supply Power: 230 Volt, 3 Phases and Ground