The Rotary Filter removes vegetable matter and debris from water so the water can be reused. The Rotary Filter is compact and cost effective. It is a first-stage water treatment solution. Dirty water is fed into a rotating drum via an infeed pipe or flume. The drum is made from wedge wire screen to allow water to pass through. Water is collected underneath the rotating screen in a catchment tray or tank. Debris stays on the screen and is carried to the waste chute via flights fitted inside the drum.
Wyma Rotary Filter
- Removes water from waste to reduce bulk and weight, lowering disposal costs
- Flip-up door for easy cleaning and maintenance access
- Chain-driven drum for maximum drive in wet conditions
- Spray bar sprays water through the drum to prevent build-up
- Alternative spray bar position
- Customizable spray nozzles to choose size, spraying angle and intensity
- Built-in catchment tray collects waste water for reuse
- Flights carry waste to the outfeed
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email email@example.com for more information.