ER-1800 Case Erector with Lidder
The ER-1800 Case Erector with Lidder is a high-performing solution capable of forming numerous case styles. Easy to load, simple to operate and built to last, the ER-1800 utilizes a patented tape head that seals consistently and quickly. When operating without interruption, it is capable of producing more than 8,000 cases in an eight-hour shift. The ER-1800 Case Erector with Lidder is an excellent choice for packaging facilities requiring speed, flexibility, reliability, and durability.
- Citrus Fruits
- Garlic & Shallots
- Consistent and reliable performance
- Easily forms Regular Slotted Containers (RSCs), Half Slotted Containers (HSCs) and Full Telescoping Half Slotted Containers (FTHSs)
- Patented tape head is user-friendly, fast-loading, and has durable nylon rollers and a heavy-duty aluminum frame
- PLC controller
- Painted steel
- Low maintenance
- Min case size capacity: 14" L x 7" W x 6" H (356mm L x 178mm W x 152mm H)
- Maximum case size capacity: 25" L x 17" W x 19" H (635mm L x 432mm W x 483mm H)
- Up to 17 cases per minute
- Dimensions: 128” L x 115” W x 60” H (3251mm L x 2921mm W x 1524mm H)
- Conveyor height: 24” (610mm) minimum, 33” (838mm) maximum
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.