We currently have one Used Volmpack Vantage Bagger for sale. This 2012 machine includes a 10.25″ tube, which we consider a medium sized tube. This creates an ideal square 3-5 pound package for smaller produce varieties including “B” potatoes, small onions and small citrus products.
The Vantage is a high speed Vertical Form, Fill, and Seal (VFFS) bagging machine built by Matrix and sold exclusively through Volm. The Vantage offers multiple package size, style, and shape options based on your product and brand marketing needs.
The Vantage bagging machine is ideal for potato packaging, onion, citrus, nuts, and other small, non-produce products. Packing facility owners will be pleased with rates up to 46 bags per minute.
- User-friendly, standard software controls
- Open design allows for full access to all vital components
- Users initiate quick program change-overs at the touch of a button
- Smart film handling optimizes operation to reduce wasted material
- Polycarbonate guarding used to protect products and personnel
- Modularity helps to work with other equipment, including weighers and robots
PACKAGE WEIGHT RANGE
1 to 10 pounds
CAPACITY / RATE
Up to 46 bags per minute*
Volm offers numerous packaging options to compliment the VP Vantage bagger. Click here for more information on our Vertical Form, Fill and Seal packaging.
For information on the Used Volmpack Vantage Bagger, call 1-888-349-8656 or email us at email@example.com