Hydraulic Bin Tipper
The Hydraulic Bin Tipper empties various-sized bins into a wet or dry hopper or onto a conveyor. A full bin is loaded onto the tipping cradle by forklift. The bin rotates to 140° so all produce is tipped. Then the empty bin automatically returns to the home position. With its fast-tipping cycle, the Hydraulic Bin Tipper is a fully automated solution that evenly distributes produce across the width of receiving equipment.
- Citrus Fruits
- Garlic & Shallots
- Various model widths to meet multiple bin sizes
- Custom frame heights integrate into processing lines
- Can tip into a hopper or onto a conveyor
- Designed to minimize drop height
- Dual linkage arms for smooth tipping motion
- Tipping rotation to 140 degrees ensures complete discharge
- Hydraulic power pack operating cylinders
- Durable and robust construction
- Standard tipping cycle of 25 seconds from bin loading to produce release
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.