Clean Wet Hopper
The Clean Wet Hopper receives, and stores produce in water prior to packaging, eliminating the need for boxes or bins. Flumes or conveyors gently carry produce to the bunker. Modular conveyors in the base of the bunker move produce towards the outfeed elevator. Speed-controlled outfeed elevators carry produce to the next stage in the line. This system is a great time-buffer, allowing produce to be stored for short periods of time.
Most Common Uses
Wyma Clean Wet Hopper
- Robust construction with durable stainless steel tanks
- Modular conveyor gently carries produce
- Automated control valves and integrated sensors for water-level control
- Variable speed drive optimizes outfeed rate
- Stepped elevator angle minimizes rollback and damage to produce
- Three access hatches for cleaning and maintenance
To order call 1-800-253-4737 or email email@example.com for more information.